We help women create healthy lives.
MiddleWay empowers women in NE Ohio who have survived childhood and adult abuse, sexual trafficking, addiction and generational poverty to improve their spiritual, mental, physical and financial health. We provide groups featuring expressive arts to address addiction and recovery, mental health care, and job training which assists women to thrive, not just survive. MiddleWay works with women throughout Cuyahoga County where they are working to build new lives for themselves and their children.
We are supported by private donors, foundations, and grants. MiddleWay Ministries takes no state or federal funding and no woman in need is ever turned away. Your donation allows us to keep serving women and their children who need help.
Find out more about how MiddleWay can help you or the women you serve by contacting us at Middlewayministries@roadrunner.com or send us a message here:
what we're doing now
- Provide "Emotional Healing" & "Grief, Loss,& Growth" support group for homeless women each week
- Provide job training and employment opportunities in the Greater Cleveland community
- Provide therapeutic arts programming throughout the community (dates vary) to women and children healing from trauma
- Provide monthly "Recovery Retreats" to women in our programs.
- Staff a phone line for women who want or need a supportive friend as they transition back into the community